Friday 29 July 2016

Monday Morning

Monday Morning.
(yr 5)

It feels like 3:00 a.m when mum pulls my blinds and tells me to get up. I don’t get up for a few minutes then mum comes in and pulls my covers up and says. “Get up and make your bed now, or I’ll be late for work.” As I get up I look if Ollie’s up and of course he is. Once I’ve made my bed and got dressed I head into the living room and find my breakfast is already made. “Thanks Ollie.” I mumble But he only just hears me.

When I’m finished my breakfast I rush down to brush my teeth and find my toothbrush already has toothpaste on it. I quickly brush my teeth and peer out the window. It’s sunny for once. When I’m finished brushing my teeth I then brush my hair and It’s so notty. Mum comes in and ties it up in a pony tail.

Then I rush down and put on my shoes but it takes ages because I always get distracted.
Finally mum comes in and tells me to hurry up. She puts my lunch box in my bag and goes off into the car. “Mum I yell I can’t find any socks!” But she can’t hear me so I look in Ollie’s room and find some socks but they have holes. I look on Sam’s side of the wardrobe and find some socks and stomp into my shoes but dad yells at me to tell me that I need to stop stomping into my new shoes.

As I get into the car I realise that I forgot my chromebook book, “oh no” i think to myself as I rush back inside to get it. Finally I’m ready and we zoom off to school.

By Pippa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pippa. Your writing is so cool. I especially like your 3rd paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pippa.My name is Alfred from Waikowhai Primary School, I really like your writing.Go check out my blog at wpsalfredk.blogspot.co.nz.=)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Pippa