Thursday 14 November 2019

Film Festival Reflection

Film Festival Reflection

Today at school we went to the regent theatre to watch all of the film festival entries. I was in a group with Sammi and Caitlin, ours was played first and Madylen who was running it told one of the teachers at our school who told us that ours was the best because of the camera angles and the use of slo-mo. Some of the videos weren’t very interesting as the others because they didn’t have much humour like I thought they would. Some of the groups also needed to work on their camera quality and sound quality. Today was really fun but I wish they had prizes because of what Madylen said about ours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    My name is Matilda and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey this year! I’ve noticed that you haven’t done any of the activities yet. Our finish date is the 24th of January but there is still time to give it a go and start gaining some points!

    It sounds like you had a really good time at the film festival! What was your favourite film about? That is so cool that the woman running it liked your film! What was yours about? How long did it take you to make?

    The Summer Learning Journey has heaps of activities to choose from! Here is the link. Have a look through and find some activities you like the looks of. I’m looking forward to seeing which ones you choose! (For a lot of these activities you could make a film and post it to your blog! That would be so cool to see!)

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Remember if you have any questions all you have to do is ask!

    Can’t wait to hear from you!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Pippa