Wednesday 18 October 2017

Hollyford Road Opinion

Hollyford road opinion I want the road


Hollyford road is that road just up there can we please go and have a look.


That is what could be happening if the road was built. There could be a law only a scenic road no mines and no cutting down trees, (well something like that anyway.) here is a picture of what you could have a road to. Free photo Mountains Lake Rest Loneliness Jasper National Park ...

The Fiordland National park is the most scenic place in New Zealand don't you want to show that off?


Why wouldn’t you want to show off all of this beautiful nature oh because someone could come and cut down the trees or start a mine but actually they would only build a few hotels in the millford sound.

This was for social studies and I was put on the side that wanted to build the road.

2 comments:

  1. hi Pippa i really liked your story now i think that the road should be there

    thanks Caitlan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pippa,

    It is great to read your characters opinion on the Hollyford road. I think you are right about the road needing some laws. It would open up a beautiful part of NZ to development. It would require careful management - if it was to go ahead.

    Cheers,

    Mr McAulay

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Pippa