Friday 27 July 2018

No More Mining On Conservation Land

No More Mining On Conservation Land


No more mining on Conservation land that’s barbaric, most people’s jobs are in
mining and they’re stopping now when middle age people most likely won’t get a
job anywhere else on the West Coast,  due to most of the West Coast is Conservation
land or family businesses not looking for anyone new. If you can’t get a job anywhere else
on the West Coast where will you mine? The answer is moving, in other words, having the
West Coast population. The West Coast is small enough as it is let alone halving it. So think
twice about stopping mining on conservation land.

By Pippa Yr 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Pippa