Thursday 22 September 2016

BTB POINT AUCTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Today was BTB Point Auction I got 2 things one of them was a dork diaries purse that came with a badge the other thing was sign saying "DO NOT COME IN that means you annoying siblings."
The first thing to get Auctioned off was the star wars card jack got that. Sammi said that her mystery item was for boys but it wasn't it was a fair wand and a boy got that, that was lots of laughs. soon alll the items were sold and that was one of the best BTB Point Auction's Ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Pippa