Thursday 19 October 2017

Rotation writing

Boom, Clash, Bang the sound to my day. You may be wondering why that the sound to my day well right now I'm in War where we are flying spitfires and dodging bullets, I'm Wing Commander and I'm in charge but really wish I wasn't given this job anyway I  woke up in the amazing, colourful, wonderful Snaztopia! There was a barking green chicken yelling at me to get up. "Bork get out of bed, bork get out of bed, bork get out of bed, bork get out of bed you lazy slob " " Be quiet Mr Chicken" I yelled furiously at him, but instead of having breakfast like I usually do I ran outside still naked from sleeping in the shower and look over at the mountains and see bombs and planes, wait instead of being in Snaztopia like I wish I was I'm in London for the war. I need to get out of here before I get trapped by wreckedge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Pippa