Wednesday 21 March 2018

Cave Stream Adventure Reflection

The Cave Stream Adventure Reflection 
Everything was a blur until we started going down the track to the cave. seeing the amazing scenery was breathtaking, I had always driven past cave stream and thought to myself I can't wait till I go there.

Hearing the briefing I thought to myself how cold will the water actually be just really cold or ice? It was ICE!!!! Stepping into the cave was a massive wake up call. When we went through the deepest part trying to get as high as possible so we could stay warmer for longer but it was no use we were just going to freeze our buts off the whole time. Our teacher had told us earlier that day the rocks we were touching were actually made out of bones, which was kind of cool but weird at the same time.

When we were near the end that was the only time I got scared because in the videos it looks like it's on an angle, and in the videos, people were on their stomachs so I thought I had to as well but I didn't, there was a gap in the roof so I just sat up the whole time.


What I personally loved about cave stream was the challenge it brought, climbing up those waterfalls adrenaline was rushing through me the whole time, it truly was amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Pippa